Friday, January 22, 2010

Inflamed Cervix Causes Cervix Lining/Inflamed Ovary?

Cervix Lining/Inflamed Ovary? - inflamed cervix causes

I went to a gynecologist a few days ago about the discharge and itching to see in the vagina. I went to the doctor several times, but nothing helped. In any case, the gynecologist said the support of my neck is very thin, so that irritation by peeling and I have to take away this laser. It hurts, and what causes it? during the test while he was aware that my ovaries are bigger than normal, I had to undergo a scan to see why they should be able to ignite and barren? Me and my friend was trying for a baby for about a year. Is that why I'm still not done justice? Your help would be very grateful.

1 comments:

Denisedd... said...

Not a single thing in your statement makes sense.
How does the uterine lining is too thin?
While there is no irritation or flaking.
How in the world could see your ovaries?
And the big question - Why are you trying to become pregnant?

Post a Comment