Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dog Always Pee Infection Does My Dog Have A Bladder Infection Or Just Being Difficult?

Does my dog have a bladder infection or just being difficult? - dog always pee infection

I have a Lab mix 6 months I had already, since I am 8 weeks old. She had surgery last week and several times since then pees in the house. I'm almost every 2 hours when I can, and they always pee, but when I come back 10 minutes later, entered the house. Accidents were given before surgery, but nothing like that. She did not urinate in his cage at all. Could a bladder infection or difficult? If you have an infection, how to control the situation in his cage for a maximum of 5 hours at a time to? I'm going as fast as the capture of her pee in the house and she always 2 to 4 times ... small pools. Please help: (

8 comments:

Tanya O said...

Surgeon Sometimes when a dog must be sterilized in order to move the bladder to the uterus. This manifests itself in an intensive care unit at a time. You should consult your doctor if you write a prescription of antibiotics without a visit, or wait, check your apt. and then tested their urine.
Good luck!
Tanya

Kit_kat said...

The vet can determine.

MrsHurle... said...

GET to the vet! I am a veteran of previous technology and I say this from experience, urinary tract infections are very common after castration. Time but can not always blood in the urine can be a light color and orang-utans soemtimes you have a strong odor. Remember, never befor the dog house he broke one years. As for the niche, it is no doubt about the kennel and the severity of the need, as you would do if you were standing. Take her to a vet and security.

Foolish Pleasure Hates STUPID said...

If dogs are neutered, the vet pushes the bladder to empty your hand before the dog is sterilized. Sometimes the bladder does a little pain, and can lead to a slight incontinence after the operation, which usually disappears within a few days. Try to be diligent in their training at home, only to tighten the rules, not to punish but to. If you still experience the problem, by the end of the week, give your vet a call and take, if he thinks it should be seen. Good luck.

WyrDachs said...

I propose to bring it back to the vet. You need to prove a urine sample with you to have infection.

Whenever a change in behavior, whether it is a case of robbery or something else, a visit to the vet is always ensured in order to ensure that there is a physical problem.

Janel S said...

I think, be difficult. My dog was in the same way at that age. But it got better, sterilization sometimes makes it difficult to control the bladder. Wait to see one or two weeks to see if it improves. Good luck!


In addition, a puppy can only hold his urine for about one hour for every month he is old.

pamela d said...

I think it `s just a little hard

Tsunami said...

BeABLE she should wait at least 10 hours, I think shes urinating be bad and needs of the discipline of your news paper is best.

Post a Comment