Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pea Sized Lump In Throat Lump In Back Of Throat? Doctors Please Answer I Am Panicking!?

Lump in back of throat? Doctors please answer i am panicking!? - pea sized lump in throat

I have a pea-sized lump on the back of my throat. It doesent hurt, but what really irritated. I am 13 years old and went to the doctor today with my mother when I had some problems with the ears to get an earache, etc.. I said nothing because I thought I could do it in foodstuffs. but when I got home I looked in the mirror with a flashlight and on the left side in the back is such a little thing that is very hard ball. I talked to my parents about it and do not worry, but I thought I would get a second opinion. I will not go to the doctors that I am ashamed. I mean, just started today! Lol

Please help I'm scared!

X

3 comments:

Michelle C said...

First, do not worry (I know it's hard not). I want to go to the doctor and extracted. Do not be shy, that's what doctors are there. His nose, ears and throat are all connected and if you have an earache, it is likely that the lump in my throat has to do with it. The shocks are terrible, but please go to the doctor again and tell him he's afraid. Tell your parents who are afraid, because you probably do not realize how boring you with this. Good luck. xx

bandb09 said...

How was the dr in the neck of the Uruguay Round, and today? But do not worry u should go to the Dominican Republic, because the lump in my throat more than likely, pain in the ears of the Uruguay Round. UR ear, nose and throat are connected (ENT). Your doctor may want to see an ENT doctor. Opportunities gland inflamed or swollen, please, if u Dont Panic, but it is necessary, dr. Take an earache to heart pharyngitis first I have to do ur treatment rather hear the pain.

uksglory... said...

Well.you need to return doctors.im will certainly be at the 2nd visit.just statement you have concerns about his weight and he's good at to be sure

Post a Comment